How To Use Airdrop With Contacts In Apple Iphone 14/Pro/Max Pro? It has been two weeks since Apple introduced the iPhone 14 & iPhone 14 Pro. However, there seem to be several issues with this premium release. Several of the stories we published earlier today deal with the problems that certain models’ problems.
Naturally, the reasons vary, so not all clients are experiencing slowdowns. Nonetheless, there are some major issues detailed in the reports, so we hope Apple gets them sorted out as soon as possible. Another problem affecting the iPhone this year has been reported.
This time, the issue seems to affect all versions of the iPhone 14, not just the Pro. The inability to send files through AirDrop to contacts has been a major issue for certain iPhone 14 owners. The good news is that a workaround exists to make the functionality functional.
Send Something using AirDrop
- The app’s sharing choices may be seen by opening the item and tapping the Share, Share, AirDrop, More options, or another button.
- Select AirDrop from the available sharing methods list then selects a nearby AirDrop user’s profile image.
- If the individual is not already showing up as an available AirDrop recipient, you may request that they enable the feature in the iOS device’s Control Center. If you want to transmit anything to someone using a Mac, you’ll need to have that person enable AirDrop discovery in the Finder.
- Other than AirDrop, you may transfer items through Messages, Mail, and so on by selecting the appropriate option from the sharing options row (options vary by an app). Siri may also show symbols reflecting your contacts’ profiles and the various sharing options available to you as a suggestion.
- Passwords for apps and websites may be safely sent between Macs, iPods, iPhones, and iPod touches via AirDrop.
- Permit other people to use AirDrop to deliver files to your iPhone.
- To access AirDrop, open Control Center, touch & hold the top-left set of controls, and then press the AirDrop icon.
To Customise Who You Share Things With, Choose Contacts Only Or Everyone
Devices running iOS 10, iPadOS, or macOS 10.12 or later will have the Contacts Only option. If you’re using an older iOS version and have AirDrop enabled, but it’s configured only to allow things to be sent to your Contacts, you’ll need to change that setting to Everyone in Control Center. When utilising AirDrop, you may allow access to anybody or turn it off entirely.
How To Share Iphone Contacts Using Airdrop
Launch AirDrop on both iPhones. To send a contact to another iPhone, follow these steps on the sending iPhone:
- Open the Contacts app.
- Touch the Share Contact option.
- Pick AirDrop.
- Select the receiving iPhone.
To get the contact & save it on the destination iPhone/iPad, tap the Accept button.