How to unlock android phone if forget pin? Mobile phone screen locks are essential for protecting your private data. Locking it is necessary even if you don’t have any critical personal or financial information on your phone.
You are out of luck if you’ve forgotten or lost your phone’s password. Fingerprint sensors on current smartphones increase the danger of forgetting passwords. If you’ve forgotten your Android phone’s password, a few options are available.
Unlock The Smart Lock
Thanks to this Android functionality, lock screen security may be evaded in various situations. Most smart phones’ security settings feature a smart unlock option under Options > Safety > Smart Unlock, whereas Samsung’s security settings may be found under Settings > Lock Display Lock Type.
You Should Have Set Up Your PIN Before Forgetting It
You will need to provide your current lock password to make changes to the feature. The following are your five possibilities for gaining access to your Smartphone without a password:
- If you are holding your phone, the phone will automatically unlock itself and stay unlocked.
- To unlock your phone, use the location information you gave when you closed an address.
- A trusted Bluetooth device, including a fitness band or vehicle, will keep your phone unlocked.
- It is possible to use facial recognition to unlock your phone just by looking at it.
- When it hears your trusted voice, it unlocks your phone. This function was deleted in Android Oreo or later, even though it no longer functions on newer handsets.
- You can get into the phone if you have already set up one of these options.
- It is impossible to create a new Advanced Lock & password without first inputting the old one. Backing up before performing a factory reset on your Android phone may help you avoid having to do so.
What Have You Done With My Phone? (All Android Versions)
- Remembering your device’s screen lock password might sometimes be a bit of a hassle.
- Samsung offers a feature that lets you remotely control your phone if you misplace it. A Wi-Fi or mobile data connection is required, as is a Samsung Account on your phone.
- Find My Mobile may be used to reset your phone’s pass code, so follow these steps:
- To proceed, you will need to sign in to your Samsung account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions after clicking Unlock my Device.
- Make the Most of a Few Workarounds.
- None of the methods above will work if you do not have a Samsung tablet, don’t have Smart Lock enabled, or don’t have an old phone lying around. You will need to have a hack to get around this.
- Delete the PIN file off your PC using the ADB command.
KEY files on Android hold all user credentials, including fingerprints, patterns, and other passwords. A password-protected smartphone may be unlocked by entering an incorrect password.
Your computer’s file system may be accessed using Debug Bridge (ADB) application. Using this procedure, you may erase the code that stops your smartphone from unlocking.