How To Request For Reprint Of Your Lost Pan Card In 2022? Unfortunately, losing one’s PAN card might cause stress. PAN Cards are required for all financial activities, visa applications, sales, purchases, etc., making them more than simply a legitimate form of identification. It is possible to misplace, damage, or lose your PAN card after you have received it. The frustration it may cause is not lost on us.
The Income Tax Department has devised a quick and painless process for taxpayers to apply for a replacement PAN card in the event of its loss. Additional topics, such as what to do if you’ve misplaced your PAN, will also be discussed in this blog.
If you have misplaced your PAN card, you should be able to request for a replacement in person or online. To start, let us get the paperwork filed away offline.
Duplicate PAN Card
If a PAN cardholder loses, misplaces, or damages their original card, the income tax department will issue a replacement card. Many people lose vital paperwork daily and then stress out over retrieving it. The income tax department may obtain a new PAN card quickly and easily. First, let us see the process.
Steps To Reprint Of Your Lost Pan Card
- Obtaining a replacement PAN card is a straightforward and quick process. Applying for a replacement card online is a money- and time-saver. Let’s check out how it works in the virtual world.
- Go to TIN-NSDL and choose the “Modifications or correction of existing PAN data to collect Reprint new PAN card” option. (If you have misplaced or lost your PAN card, you should choose Reprint of the PAN card without altering any information.)
- Please submit your application when you have filled in all the required fields.
- In exchange for your email address on the previous page, a token code will be produced and supplied to you through email. Take note of that code number for later use, and keep forward with the application submission.
- Now, On the PAN application’s “Personal Details” page, along with choosing your preferred submission method, you’ll need to fill out the required information.
Documents For Request For Reprint Of Your Lost Pan Card
- Aadhaar card, voter ID card, driver’s license, passport, card, etc., scanned copy.
- Documentation establishing the applicant’s physical address, such as a passport, driver’s license, Aadhaar Card, Ration Card, Voter ID Card, etc.
- Municipal Birth Certificates, Pension Payment Orders, Matriculation Certificates, Passports, Domicile Certificates, Driver’s Licenses, and other government-issued IDs may all be used as evidence of age.
- A PAN card is a reliable form of identification that may be used to open bank accounts, make purchases, and more. If you lose it, you can be in for some trouble since you can’t accomplish anything without it. A new or replacement PAN card may be obtained with little hassle thanks to the efforts of the Income Tax Department.
- You may apply for it online or in person to get it. Your new or replacement PAN card should arrive within 2 to 3 weeks of your application being filed.
These are the steps to Reprint Of Your Lost Pan Card.