How to fix warhammer 3 multiplayer not working on pc? Total War: Warhammer III, developed by CREATIVE ASSEMBLY, Feral Software, and SEGA, was published in February 2022. It is a real-time strategy game with a turn-based combat system. For the PC version, reviews on Steam are fairly evenly split. It has been released for Windows, Mac, etc. As a result, some players have problems connecting to a server in WARHAMMER 3 on the PC. This article will show you how to resolve the issue if you’re among them.
Several users have complained online that they can’t join the multiplayer mode since they can’t add friends to their list or because the list itself doesn’t appear. In addition, affected gamers may have trouble locating their friends even if they are all online simultaneously. Well, this is a typical problem among PC gamers. However, a few solutions we’ll go through below might assist.
Access Your Steam Pals List
To fix the “Total War: Warhammer 3 online not functioning” problem, some users have suggested adding each other to the game using Steam’s Friends List. Any Steam user may try this approach. Here is the manual.
- Ensure that Total War: Warhammer 3 has been shut off.
- On your computer, launch the Steam client.
- In the main menu, choose Friends.
- To see your list of friends, click on that option.
- Select the Join Game option from the menu that appears when you right-click on a friend’s name who is also running Total War: Warhammer 3.
Re-Enter Your Game Pass Credentials
A couple of options are up to you if you’ve bought the game via Game Pass:
- First, log out and back in, then attempt reconnecting to multiplayer. It’s okay to do this again if necessary.
- Users of the Xbox app have noted that after switching their profile icons, they were better able to join multiplayer games.
- Turn off the firewall in your computer’s settings for the time being.
To temporarily disable the firewall, please follow these steps:
- First, depress the “Start” button.
- Open the menu and choose the “Settings” option.
- Choose the option labelled “Update and Security.”
- Select the “Windows Security” menu item
- Choose the Windows and Firewall Protection option.
- Launch the Windows Security menu.
- Deactivate Microsoft Defender Firewall by clicking the corresponding button.
Join Game Pass with Your Steam Profile
Following these steps will connect your Game Pass subscription to your Steam account:
- To use, use the Windows key plus G.
- Launch the Xbox Game DVR app
- Select the “Configuration” menu item.
- The Accounts menu is where you need to be.
- Select Steam from the drop-down menu, and then click the “LINK” button that appears.
- Key in your Steam ID and password.
- Send a confirmation email after successfully integrating accounts.
- With a Steam account, you may now play the Game Pass titles online with your Steam friends.
How to fix warhammer 3 multiplayer not working on pc? – We hope you have got your answer.