Thymesia, a dark fantasy, a souls-like slash-and-hack video game developed by Team17 and OverBorder Studio, was recently launched for the fifth PlayStation, the X/S by Xbox, the Nintendo Switch, and Windows. The game’s PC version has received hundreds of favourable comments on Steam in only a few weeks. This means that the faster-paced action RPG has been honed to perfection. But unfortunately, a large number of gamers are experiencing the problem with Thymesia crashing on startups. Now, if you’re like a lot of people who have this issue, you could be one of the sufferers reading this. Then they can go through this column for troubleshooting and to fully fix Thymesia.
Luckily, our specialists have provided several possible solutions for the readers to consider. This game has just been released, so it’s to be expected that there may be some kinks to work out in the early going. This game’s creators can work to fix these problems as soon as they are able to. However, problems with this game not starting and the startup crashing are pretty standard in PC games in general.
Thymesia has crashed, but why?
It seems that a large number of gamers are experiencing crashes due to incompatibility between their hardware and the game’s system requirements. Crashing may be caused by several factors, including an incompatible game version, a missing or damaged file, an outdated graphics driver, other programs operating in the background, DirectX problems, etc. In addition, there have been a few crashes brought on either firewall or antivirus issues.
Overclocking the central processing unit (CPU) or graphics processing unit (GPU), difficulties with overlay software, out-of-date system files, and many other factors may all lead to PC failures on startup. In any case, I’ve included a few statements that should help you fix the problem. This must fix Thymesia issues for the users. Now, in the absence of draining any more moments, let us dive into it.
Thymesia Keeps Crashing on Startup on PC
It’s important to try everything until the issue is resolved since even a simple solution may be beneficial in some instances.
- Find out what the system needs.
- Turn off the full-screen enhancements.
- It’s recommended that you launch the game’s executable in administrator mode.
- It’s time for a graphics driver update.
- Fix the operating system by installing the latest update.
- Verify whether there are any available extra updates.
- Make use of a dedicated graphics processing unit.
- Consider the underlying operations.
- Check and fix the game files if necessary.
- Make changes to SteamVR and Steam Overlay settings.
- Component System temporary folders.
- In the Nvidia Control Panel, make the necessary adjustments.
- Turn off Windows’s firewall.
- Turn off any virus prevention software.
- Power Settings should include High Performance.
- Re-install Microsoft’s Visual C++ Runtime.
- Make sure to do a clean boot.
- You may try turning off Overlay’s applications.
- Turn off Graphics Processing Unit or Central Processing Unit Overclocking
- If so, be sure to update Thymesia.
That is it for today. We hope this article on how to fix Thymesia was helpful.