How to fix saints row keeps crashing on startup on pc? Launching today on PC, Volition and Deep Silver’s Saints Row is a reimagining of their popular open-world action series. Please look at what we thought about this title; we had a good time writing it. After some tweaking, the PC version works passably well, despite a few technical issues. Try these solutions if you are having trouble with Saints Row crash upon startup.
Turn Off The Enhancements Made For Full-Screen Mode
- For some, removing fullscreen optimization seems to have resolved the issue.
- To access your library, launch Epic Games from your computer.
- Select Saints Row, and then select Manage from the menu that appears.
- Select Choose Saints Row’s installation folder from the “Browse local files” menu.
- Select SaintsRow.exe > Right-click > Properties now.
- choose Apply and then OK.
Using The Specialised AMD GPU
- Go to the menu bar, choose Preferences, and then go to Additional Settings.
- To change the Switchable Graphics Application settings, go to the Power menu.
- Click the “Saints Row” icon to access the game’s options menu.
- If Saints Row isn’t already selected, you can add it by clicking the Add Application option and then browsing where you installed the game. The game will be added to your list and will be available for selection after this.
- Select the High-Performance profile in the Graphics Settings menu.
See If There Are Any Available Upgrades
Some of the device updates patch updates may display in a different area, so you should check again for optional upgrades by following the instructions below.
- To access the Advanced Settings menu, choose Automatic Updates from the left pane.
- The section labelled “Further choices” should now be visible below.
- Select the Updates tab; if an update is shown, click it.
- After the update has finished downloading and installing, click the Reopen button.
Put An End To The Ongoing Background Activity
Your computer may likely slow down or get overwhelmed with unneeded programmes. They are launching a game may be negatively impacted since these activities use up system resources like CPU, Ram, or internet traffic.
Windows Firewall Should Be Turned Off
- You may temporarily disable the Windows Firewall protection preinstalled on your computer and recheck for the problem if you are using it.
- To access the Firewall, choose the Start menu and enter “Firewall” in the search bar.
- Click on Windows Defender Firewall in the list of results.
- Next, from the menu on the left, choose the option to enable or disable Windows Defender Firewall.
- In both the Private and Public Network Settings menus, choose to Turn off Windows Firewall Firewall.
- When you are through making your selection, choose OK to commit your changes.
- Finally, it would help if you tried a computer restart.
The Saints Row Series Needs An Update
Problems with crashing lag, stuttering and other performance difficulties may be triggered by an out-of-date version of a game’s patch. Therefore, it’s a good idea to regularly check for game updates and implement them as soon as they become available. The following instructions will help you achieve the same results.
- To access your library, launch Epic Games Launch > go to your library.
- Next, choose Saints Row by clicking the menu button.
- Verify that “Automatic Updates” is selected.
- It fixes start-up problems in Saints Row and should update the game automatically if one is available.