2 K Games and Visual Concepts have announced a new sports video game featuring cooperative gameplay. The return of The City in NBA 2K23, this creates a really immersive basketball experience. After leaving their mark as a MyGM, players may show off their talents in MyCAREER in front of their MyTEAM. Unfortunately, as the game is recently released in the market, many unlucky players are coming across the issue of NBA 2K23 keeps Crashing on Startup on PC. That is becoming irritating.
Now, if the reader is also one of the sufferers of this particular problem, then they can follow this column for troubleshooting and resolving it. Sometimes the issue of this game not launching or starting up crashing can show up on the Windows computer because of a bunch of possible reasons. All of them we are going to mention below. The player has to make sure to go through those causes and then try out the methods of troubleshooting below. So they can resolve the issue of crashing properly. So in the absence of further ado, let us dive into it.
Why is NBA 2K23 Crashing?
If you’re experiencing frequent NBA 2K23 PC startup issues, it’s likely due to incompatibilities with software or hardware on your end of things. We’ve listed every possible cause in this section, so you may check it out before reading about the solutions.
- Issues regarding compatibility with the specifications of the computer.
- An old version of this game.
- An old launcher of this game.
- Old graphics drivers
- Issues regarding the performance of DirectX.
- Unnecessary tasks are running in the background.
- The software of Firewall or antivirus blocks the gaming files.
- Issues regarding the application of Startup.
- Issues regarding the Visual C++ Redistributables by Microsoft.
- Overclocked GPU or CPU.
- Issues regarding the applications of Overlay.
Fixing The Issue:
It is worth mentioning that an individual can go through the entire troubleshooting guide to repair the issue of NBA 2K23 keeps Crashing on Startup on PC. However, they must perform each of the methods because even one typical way out can solve such a problem.
- Close each of the unnecessary tasks running in the background.
- Repair the gaming files.
- Upgrade the NBA 2K23.
- Switch off any third-party applications of Overlay.
- Switch off the software of antivirus or Windows firewall.
- Adjust the options of power management.
- Reinstall the Visual C++ Runtime by Microsoft.
- Perform one clean boot
- Restore default to GPU or CPU that is overclocked.
- Check out the requirements of the system.
- Run this game as one admin.
- Deactivate the fullscreen optimizations.
- Upgrade the GPU Driver.
- Upgrade Windows.
- The individual also has to force utilize the specific GPU.
This brings us to the conclusion of this troubleshooting column on fixing the issues regarding NBA 2K23 keeps Crashing on Startup on PC. We hope we have given our readers valuable methods to work this issue out so they can enjoy playing NBA 2K23 properly.