How To Fix Jurassic World Evolution 2 Not Enough Memory Or GPU Error? The only option to repair the crash problem in Jurassic World Evolution 2 is to upgrade to a new graphics card with at least 4 GB VRAM, which is the minimum required for the game. Make sure the graphics processor drivers are up-to-date, or open a ticket here on the Frontier support site if you’re experiencing crashes despite having 4 GB or more of VRAM.
Even though many other games have more acceptable system requirements, the PC version of Jurassic World Evolution 2 is a delightful game that will not run on systems that aren’t up to standard.
Check Requirements For The System
It’s important to note that your graphics card must have at least 4 GB of VRAM to run the PC edition of Jurassic World Evolution 2 smoothly. The JWE2 game crashing problem with the particular error message “GPU does not include enough memory” is quite likely if your graphics card does not contain 4 GB of VRAM (Virtual RAM). Your best bet is to ensure your computer meets the minimum requirements the game sets.
Put In And Reinstall Directx. (Latest)
If you are experiencing issues with DirectX, you may try reinstalling it from Microsoft’s website. If you have not already, go ahead and get the DirectX setup file and execute it. Remember that you’ll need DirectX 12 or above to play Jurassic World Evolution 2.
Please Upgrade Your Video Card Drivers
If you want your Windows PC to perform anything properly, including games, you must keep your graphics drivers up to date. You may have significant difficulties due to outdated and missing graphics drivers. If you want to check for a GPU driver update manually, you may do so by following the instructions below.
- To access the Convenience Menu, right-click the Start button.
- Select Device Manager in the menu that appears.
- Next, expand the Display adapters subcategory by double-clicking on it.
- Then, choose “Show dedicated graphics card” from the context menu.
- Check the box labelled Update driver > Select the Automatically search for suitable drivers option.
- It will be downloaded and installed immediately if a newer version is available.
- After making any changes, a computer reboot is required to take effect.
You may also manually install the most recent version of your graphics driver by downloading it from the manufacturer’s website of your graphics card. For example, the GeForce Experience app for Nvidia graphics cards may be updated through the Nvidia website. Meanwhile, anyone who utilises AMD graphics cards may check out the AMD website. Users with an Intel GPU, please go here.
Nahimic Sonic Studio With Sonic Radar To Fix Jurassic World Evolution
For a long time, PC gamers have reported problems opening games using the Nahimic Sonic Studio and Sonic Radar audio applications. If you are using a programme like that for playing music, you’ll need to follow these instructions to eliminate the background processes. Unfortunately, these programmes might already be installed on the computer without your knowledge.
- To access the Task Manager, use the combination of keys Ctrl+Shift+Esc.
- Right-click the Nahimic Sonic Studio and Sonic Radar processes under the Processes tab.
- To complete the activity, click End Task. A reboot of the computer is required as soon as you are finished with them.