Rockstar North and Rockstar Games’ Grand Theft Auto V (2013) is an open-world action-adventure multiplayer video game. Players may enjoy up to 4K resolution and 60 frames per second with this game. Unfortunately, the GTA 5 Error, which contains the SteamApps error message “Procedure Entry Point Not Found in dynamic link library,” seems to be a common problem for PC players. To know more Fix GTA 5 Error the Procedure Entry Point Not Found, keep reading.
It’s a known issue for PC gamers who have loaded a modded version of GTA V yet are attempting to start the game. It’s also important to note that the fit-girl GTA 5 pack seems to be the most common source of this problem. There is a reasonable risk that any unwanted file was added during the download and installation procedure; this file might carry a virus or malware that prevents the Stream ap64.dll file from functioning correctly.
Reinstall the software
To fix this problem, you need to reinstall the application that is giving you trouble. First, delete and replace the current installation with the newest setup file.
You need to re-register the DLL file
It is possible to re-register a DLL file if you know it is valid and is needed by one of your apps. Using the Regsvr32 command line utility, OLE controls can be registered as DLLs, ActiveX (OCX) controls in Windows, and registered and unregistered. You may need to register your.dll files if you have issues with the operation of certain Windows features.
The Stream ap64.dll file is essential for starting the GTA V game using the fit-girl GTA 5 expansion pack. Therefore, the error may appear if this particular file disappears or becomes damaged. The error message should be, “The procedure entry point SteamApps could not be discovered in the dynamic link library C: GamesGrand Theft Auto VGTAVLauncher.exe.”
- To access Windows Security, press the Start button, then type “Windows Security” into the search bar.
- Follow this by going to Settings > Virus & Threat Protection > Allowed Threats.
- Look for any GTA 5–related files that may have been restricted.
- The likelihood of there being a GTA V-related Blocked file is high. In such a case, you should determine whether or not the Stream ap64.dll file is at fault.
- To proceed with allowing Steam ap64.dll, go to the Actions menu and choose to Allow if this is the case.
- GTA 5, Stream ap64.dll must be restored to unblock the game by selecting the appropriate option.
- Check the box if you’re requested to confirm the changes.
- Restarting the computer is required for the modifications to take effect after that.
- At this point, Grand Theft Auto V should start up without a hitch.
Take Advantage of Dependency Walker Fix GTA 5 Error the Procedure Entry Point Not Found
If you have software that won’t load or a service that won’t start because of a missing DLL, you may use Dependency Walker’s free tool to figure out what’s wrong. Dependency Walker allows you to load an application or dll to determine which file is failing to load or which module is causing the issue.
When an application fails to run with the error message “Entry Point Not Found,” it’s often due to the absence or corruption of a necessary file. DLL files, such as msvrt.dll, API-ms-win-core library loader l1-1-1.dll, SQLite.dll, and many more, are especially vulnerable.
The Procedure to Fix GTA 5 Error the Procedure Entry Point Not Found has been addressed here. I believe it will be of use.