How to fix expedition agartha keeps crashing on startup on pc? Gamers have reported multiple problems after the release of Expedition Agartha. These problems include, for example, the game Expedition Agartha crashing, but worse, the game crashing itself when it is first started. Because of this, Expedition Agartha is entirely unplayable. The good news is that these Expedition Agartha crashes can still be resolved. All of the best solutions to these issues are detailed here.
Why Did The Agartha Expedition Cease?
There is a variety of causes for PC games to crash, and the vast majority of gamers will never know the whole story. Crashing at startup or not being able to begin the game are common PC issues that might arise from not meeting the game’s system requirements. Although missing or damaged game files, an out-of-date game launcher, an incompatible graphics card, an outdated graphics driver, DirectX problems, etc., are all possible causes.
Problems with Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables, an overclocked central or graphics processing unit, overlay software, temporary system files, and other factors may also lead to PC crashes on startup. It would help if you used this comprehensive guide to troubleshoot until the issue is resolved. Let’s not delay any longer and get down to business.
Please Ensure That You Have The Latest Driver Updates
Assuming your PC meets all of Expedition Agartha’s requirements, the game may be crashing because of out-of-date drivers. It would help to upgrade your PC’s drivers to the most recent versions. Driver Booster will update your drivers automatically if you don’t have the time, patience, or expertise to do it yourself.
The Driver Booster software can detect your computer’s operating system and locate compatible drivers for it automatically. Driver Booster will take care of all the technical details, so you don’t have to worry about them. Read on if you want to know how to utilize this driver update tool.
The Fullscreen Optimizations Have Been Disabled
- Some users have reported success after deactivating fullscreen optimization.
- Launch Steam then goes to Library.
- Select “Expedition Agartha” from the context menu, then “Manage”
- Select Open this computer’s folders > Navigate to where you have Expedition Agartha set up.
- Currently, choose ExpeditionAgartha.exe > Properties from the right-click menu.
- To ensure compatibility, go to the Compatibility menu and choose the checkbox. To make it work, you must disable full screen optimizations.
- After completion, choose “Apply” and “OK” to commit the modifications.
Replace Windows With The Latest Version
- Please read on if you’re still on an old version of Windows or an even older release.
- If you go to the left pane and choose Windows Update, you may do this: Verify whether any changes have been made.
Put An End To The Background Processes
There is a reasonable probability your computer may slow down or crash due to an excess of background processes. Launching a game may be negatively impacted since these activities use system resources such as CPU, Memory, and internet traffic.
Check And Fix Broken Game Data
If a game’s files are missing or damaged on a computer, it may not launch correctly or may crash often. Simply because you crashed doesn’t guarantee you’ll always be greeted with a helpful error message or caution. It’s easy for a gamer to lose or corrupt a tiny but crucial file. As luck would have it, most game launchers have a handy function that checks and fixes game files online automatically.