Improvements are minor, but there is Samsung’s latest iteration of its popular Galaxy Watch wristwatch. Larger batteries, scratch-resistant lenses, and an excellent skin temperature sensor are just a few improvements to this range’s Wear OS 3 platform. But if you want to get your hands on one, you must be familiar with the fundamentals. To know how to factory reset Samsung Galaxy Watch keep reading. .
Here’s a guide to factory reset Samsung Galaxy Watch [Soft Reset]
After a soft reset, your fitness information will remain intact. When an app acts strangely in the background or uses more power than usual, a soft reset may help by clearing the app’s cache and background activities. This solution might help you out if your GPS is malfunctioning. Here are the procedures you need to take to execute a soft reset.
- A Galaxy Watch 5 or 5 Classic may be activated by pressing and holding both side buttons.
- Choose the Turn off option.
- Just wait for the watch to Power down.
- Could you wait a few seconds after turning it off?
- To turn on your Galaxy Watch 5, press and hold the power/home button in the upper right-hand corner.
Now inspect the watch; if the problems persist, you may factory reset Samsung Galaxy Watch it using one of the following procedures
- The power button shortcut to restart your Galaxy Watch 5
- The watch’s quick settings shade may be accessed by swiping down from the top of the home screen.
- You may get a powerful shortcut by tapping here.
- If you want to turn off your watch, press the Power Off button and wait for it to shut down.
- Try turning it on again by pushing and holding the power button until the screen comes on.
Hard Reset Your Galaxy Watch 5
If you’re ready to start again, a master reset is available; you’ll need to re-pair your Galaxy Watch 5 with your phone. This comprehensively explains how to factory reset Samsung Galaxy Watch with a new phone. When you conduct a hard reset on your watch, all the information stored on it will be erased. So please remember to back up your data before following these steps to factory reset your Galaxy Watch 5.
- The Watch Face appears when the wrist is raised, tapping the watch, or pressing the power button.
- If your Galaxy Watch is locked, enter your PIN or Pattern to unlock it.
- Now, swipe down from the Watch Face screen.
- Find the gear symbol and press it.
Ahead of your watch’s next reset
A backup should be made before resetting or recovering your watch, whether you want to retain it or pass it on to a friend. Having this option assures that your data may be recovered after a reset.
It is important to remember to remove the Bluetooth pairing between the watch and your phone before giving the watch away after a factory reset. To access the phone’s connections, visit the Settings menu. Next, select Bluetooth, hit the watch’s settings icon, and finally, select the Unpair button.
If you’re still having trouble with your factory reset Samsung Galaxy Watch after trying these solutions, please let us know what you’re doing wrong in the comments section below.