How to delete unwanted bookmarks on twitter app in 2022? Ours most frequently visited sites and posts on popular social media applications like Twitter, Instagram, & Facebook may be easily bookmarked. Most Twitter users, rather than using Twitter’s built-in sharing capabilities, choose to copy the link to a tweet when sending it to a friend.
Because of a recent upgrade here to the Twitter app, the bookmark and copy link buttons are now in reversed order, leading many users to save tweets as bookmarks inadvertently.
You May Add A Tweet To Your Bookmarks By Clicking Here
To bookmark a tweet, you must first press the share button, which will bring up the app’s customized share sheet, & then hit “Bookmark” in the center row of choices. The issue occurs when an on-screen bookmarking banner does not include an undo button.
When you click the play button again, the identical “bookmark” option will appear, but hitting it will bring up a popup saying the tweet has already been bookmarked. Twitter users, however, have raised reservations about the change and the resulting rush of bookmarks; fortunately, it’s simple to remove these undesirable bookmarks by following our detailed instructions.
Remove Twitter Bookmarks
- Register with Twitter.
- Select “Bookmarks” from the list of options on the left. It’s in the same folder as your Lists and Messages.
- Discover the tweet that you wish to unfollow or delete.
- You can share this by clicking the share button. Specifically, it’s between the “Like” and “Reviews” controls.
For Those Using Ios Devices:
- Launch the Twitter mobile app.
- Either to return to your home page, use the back button in the top left corner of your screen or the tab labeled “Home” at the very bottom. Next, go to the top left and hit the three parallel lines. If the former does not work, then try the latter.
- Click the bookmarks button. It’s nestled in the middle, between the Moments and the Themes.
- Just hit the share button.
- Choose Remove bookmark or Remove bookmark from bookmarks. Depending on the kind of device you have, a different menu choice may appear.
- The procedures above can only be used to remove a single bookmark. Follow these procedures to remove all of your bookmarks at once:
- To access “Bookmarks,” please proceed as described above.
- To delete all bookmarks, tap the menu button (three dots vertically or three dots horizontally, depending on your device’s layout).
- Get rid of any Tweets you have bookmarked that you don’t want to see again.
- To access further menu options, choose the “hamburger” icon in the upper left corner.
- Navigate to Bookmarks in the main menu.
- You will be presented with a list of all the tweets you’ve saved.
- Go to the tweet you want to delete from your favourites and click the “x” in the top right corner.
- Invoke the Share button.
Get Rid of All Twitter Favorites
- Here is the simple procedure if you’ve finally grown out of your tweet-obsession phase and want to unbookmark all of them at once.
- To access Twitter’s menu, go to the site and click the three dots in the top left corner.
- Then, choose Bookmarks to see you’re saved tweets.
- Click the three dots in the upper right corner.
- Select Get Rid of All Bookmarks.