Receiving an unknown call or no caller ID calls on an iPhone might be annoying. Users of iOS are coming across such issues and having knowledge about how to prevent calls from a no caller ID along with anonymous calls is essential.
That is because a ton of unsuspecting individuals have become sufferers of cyberbullying. All that happened when they received one call from one caller whose identity was concealed.
Where do one spam call or ‘no caller ID’ calls arrive from, or what is the purpose behind these? Why are these such an inconvenience, and what is the way one can block those on their iPhone? This column is going to answer all those questions satisfactorily.
All the reader has to do is pay attention to this 5-minute read. So they can be equipped with a ton of techniques to prevent these unknown calls and anonymous callers to safeguard themselves and their personal information.
How do prevent no caller ID calls on iPhones?
There are a lot of approaches to the method of blocking a no caller ID calls on the iPhone. Each of them is mentioned below so the reader can pick out which technique operates the best for them.
Block a call utilizing contacts
It is the simplest method to opt for when an individual requires to eliminate an incoming call on their iPhone from individuals with concealed identifications. It utilizes contacts, which means the individual has to save that number as ‘unknown caller ID, ‘No caller ID’ or ‘anonymous call’.
In this way, the system of iOS can acknowledge the caller along with preventing incoming calls.
- Launch a Phone application.
- Go to contacts and click it, after that search for the plus switch and click on it.
- Generate contact names like ‘unknown caller id’ or ‘No Caller ID’ or ‘unacknowledged call’.
- Add in ‘0000000000’ as the phone number of a contact.
- Then tap on ‘Done’ to finish contact creation.
- Then double-click on the contact to get to its menu, and then pick out ‘Block the contact’
- A pop-up telling the user what occurs when one contact is eliminated as they are going to get a free MSG not capable of sending any message. Message elimination is active along with the calls from that contact, and is not going to be capable of FaceTiming with that contact.
- The user can confirm that action by pressing ‘Block the contact’
Do Not Disturb
One other way to stop the iPhone or Android from getting calls from individuals whose caller identities are concealed is utilizing the feature of Do Not Disturb. So, it does not eliminate calls passing yet silences them.
Utilizing this option can eliminate notifications on iPhone from calls with No caller ID. As such, a call comes through, yet the iPhone is not going to notify the user about that.
Silence an unknown caller
The newest versions of the iPhone involving the iPhone 13, 12 Pro, 12, 11 Pro, 11, 10 Pro, along with 10 have one fresh feature named Silence anonymous callers.
However, this future permits users to immediately prevent their devices from notifying users about calls with No caller ID. It is less or more like the silencer of Do Not Disturb, just that it is more direct.